Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: O'Reilly attacks Appalachia

  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    O'Reilly attacks Appalachia

    I know it's old but I just found it. what's sad is that we are always protrayed in the same way but there is so much truth to it. I wish it was equally covered of the nice places he have here and all is not "hopeless".


    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLkc6LJmtNs&feature=related"]YouTube - O'Reilly Attacks Appalachia[/ame]
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: O'Reilly attacks Appalachia

    Can't even pronounce it.............
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: O'Reilly attacks Appalachia

    Just like the rest of the world that doesn't live in Appalachia. None of them can pronounce it.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: O'Reilly attacks Appalachia

    Aggravates the crap out of me.......
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: O'Reilly attacks Appalachia

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotch View Post
    Aggravates the crap out of me.......
    me too. and my message is too short to post.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: O'Reilly attacks Appalachia

    I'd say it's hard for him to breathe with his head up his ass...thought that for years tho.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member SkoalSpitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2009
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: O'Reilly attacks Appalachia

    O'reilly is a pompous A hole. I bet he has a fit seing Glenn Beck's number rise so fast. Of course Beck acts retarded at times.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: O'Reilly attacks Appalachia

    What a certified douchebag.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cuuvapitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2008
    Posts
    184
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: O'Reilly attacks Appalachia

    It is really sad that the people in Appalachia can't even pronounce it properly...the town of Appalachia may pronounce it one way but the actual region and mountain range is NOT pronounced that way...another reason why all the intellectuals look down upon the region.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: O'Reilly attacks Appalachia

    Quote Originally Posted by cuuvapitt View Post
    It is really sad that the people in Appalachia can't even pronounce it properly...the town of Appalachia may pronounce it one way but the actual region and mountain range is NOT pronounced that way...another reason why all the intellectuals look down upon the region.

    The name is derived from the Apalachee Indians. Not the "Apalayshee" Indians, so it only makes since how it should be pronounced. Maybe those "intellectuals" are not as bright as they seem.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •